Welcome to the website of Qi Works highlighting skills to improve your overall health & wellbeing.
To book a session for yourself or someone during World Watsu Week. Send email to jleaf@qiworks, text or call 0212986740.
You will need to pay your entry fee into Ocean Spa and follow their expectations (e.g. swim suit needed no cut-offs, COVID related requirements) and be independent or have supports to assist you in and out of warm passive pool. Please email in advance completed intake form or bring with you (download below).Length of session is dependent on fitness and demand for sessions but will be approximately 20-50 minutes long. You are welcome to stay in the pool longer (before or after your session.
2022 Times available:
Wednesday 23 March between 1 and 5pm
Thursday 24 March between 1 and 5pm
Friday morning between 9am- Noon
Learn more about Watsu below and through this website
Watsu & related Aquatic Bodywork/Therapy
- Watsu (water+shiatsu) is a one-to-one spa treatment offering a range of benefits
- Delivered in a warm water pool ~34-36C
- Receive a session to relax, work through chronic pain or injury, or just be pampered.
- More on receiving a Watsu
- Watsu is currently provided in many international health and wellness spas as welll as in physiotherapy programmes.
- Jennifer Leaf is a Registered Practioner of Watsu via Aquatic Bodywork Associaion of New Zealand (ABANZ), Natural Health Practitioners of New Zealand
- Contact Jennifer to make an appointment.
- Receive newsletter (you can unsubscribe at any time)